Steinhausen Watches are the perfect addition to any man’s wardrobe or collection. The Steinhausen Watch Company has revived a truly classic watch – only a few were made in 1923 and they are now available again.
In 1923, Stienhausen watches were the most advanced watches of their time. Since only a few were made, they were the most sought after classic watches in the world and seen only in very exclusive collections. Today, Steinhausen Direct makes these fine timepieces available at a very affordable price. They are still one of the most precise and accurate, not to mention most classy watches in the world.
Steinhausen Watch features:
- No winding or batteries needed
- Scratch resistant glass made of polished mineral crystal
- Enamel ivory face with classic roman numerals
- Surgical grade stainless steel casing
- Brown and black genuine leather bands
- Mahogany felt-lined case
Steinhausen Classic Watches are available in either gold or silver. For a limited time you can take a 30 day trial of the Steinhausen Watch straight from Steinhausen Direct.